Thursday, January 7, 2010

No photos for this post! But I really haven't posted anything in ages and I apologize! I've got some new stuff that was done last semester in the OC studio, Jayme and Marcus's engagement photos, as well as the Ham's family photos coming soon! Man, it's been a busy holiday break...not really much of a break ;) although I haven't really missed making multiple trips to Odessa each day.
What else is new....
Oh! How could I forget...I almost convinced my lovely boyfriend (who's been giving me crap about being a Canon shooter) to switch to a 5D Mark II. The guy had his D700 on ebay and everything! But he chickened out and will remain on the dark side...for now.
Anywho! I hope everyone has had an amazing holiday and expect new photos from me soon!

1 comment:

  1. What are you talking about?! Canon IS the darkside!

    From,
    Your lovely boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete