Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kylie and Cubby's Engagement Photos

Kylie and Cubby tied the knot on May 8th and I was fortunate enough to get to take their engagement photos a couple months ago. As always, we had an awesome time and I was lovin how they were representin the wedding colors with their shirts (always knew Kylie would throw some lime green into her wedding :)  ) Kylie loves her some bright colors, so that's kinda what I was goin for here.
Anywho, Kylie and I have know each other since we were like 5. We've gone from Barbies to boys together! And Cubby...Well, he's like a brother to me. So this was a really special shoot to me, to say the least! I pray that their lives together will be full of many blessings. I love you guys!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment